(Bang)Good-bye summer

10:26 PM Mirela 0 Comments

This summer was truly amazing. Well, not the entire summer, but I usually put the bad days behind me and focus on the good ones. At least I try to... So, this year I visited Adriatic sea three times and I could go again because I am absolutely in love with it. The first time I visited a few towns at the sea and it was a one day trip. The second time I went to Zadar, and you could notice that if you follow me on Instagram. I spent six days there in a small town near Zadar with my friends and we met almost everyone there. People are very nice and friendly. The last time was also a one day trip and we visited Split. My sister returned from Hvar so we went to Split to pick her up. In this post you will see a few photos of me there wearing a beautiful summer kimono from Banggood (HERE).
I ordered this piece almost two months ago. Shipping to my house lasted really long, longer than it usually does. Because of that, my kimono arrived when I came back from Zadar and I was kind of dissapointed since I wanted pictures of it somewhere near the sea. So yesterday when we went to Split, I took my kimono with me and decided to take some pictures in it and finally present it to you on my blog.
You can find it here: https://goo.gl/ce4ZRM


Ovo ljeto je bilo zaista divno. Dobro, ne cijelo ljeto, ali ja većinom stavljam loše dane iza sebe i fokusiram se na one dobre. Barem pokušam... Ove godine sam posjetila Jadransko more tri puta i mogla bih ići opet jer sam apsolutno zaljubljena u more i sve uspomene koje donosi. Prvi put sam posjetila nekoliko malih mjesta na obali i išla sam na jedan dan. Drugi put sam išla u Zadar i to ste mogli primijetiti ako me pratite na Instagramu. U malom mjestu pored Zadra sam provela šest dana s prijateljicama i upoznale smo skoro sve mještane. Ljudi su jako prijatni i ljubazni. Treći put sam išla do Splita s roditeljima, također na jedan dan. Moja sestra se vratila s Hvara pa smo išli po nju. U ovom postu ćete vidjeti nekoliko fotografija mene sa lijepim i lepršavim kimonom sa stranice Banggood (OVDJE). 
Naručila sam ga prije skoro dva mjeseca. Dostava na moju adresu je trajala baš dugo, duže nego što inače traje kada naručujem s interneta. Zbog toga, moj kimono je stigao kada sam se vratila iz Zadra i bila sam malo razočarana jer sam ga htjela slikati negdje u blizini mora. Tako sam jučer, kad smo išli u Split, ponijela svoj kimono sa sobom i odlučila napraviti nekoliko fotografija te vam ga konačno predstaviti na blogu.
Možete ga naći ovdje: https://goo.gl/ce4ZRM

XOXO, Mirela

You Might Also Like

0 komentara :